Sunday 13 May 2012

(Day 163) First mother's day




This is my first mother's day as a mother of four children 

Never in any of my plans for the future did I foresee that I could be blessed enough to have three amazing daughters and a wonderful son, though sometimes life surprises you by giving you everything that you never knew you always wanted!

I have had many and varied accomplishments in my life; playing guitar and singing in front of thousands of people, running and magazine and interviewing famous musicians, graduating university and being invited to undertake a phd, running businesses...and the list goes on

But at the end of my life, I doubt that any of that is going to be what I remember

I know that when I look back on my life, the things that I will be most proud of are the family that I somehow managed to build with my husband

and being a mother to the most amazing children that a parent could ever hope for

No comments: